body tub for you... '66

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: body tub for you... '66
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 08:50:48 -0400
Folks,

I MAY have available in the near future, a body tub for a MkII Spit.
It's floor panels are poor.  The "A" posts will need to be replaced and
the floor panels are bad.  The left rocker panel is bad and the battery
box (of course) is holy.  The boot floor needs work as well.
I'm sure one could "patch" it back together and make it workable.
The body itself,  the fenders, the quarter panels, etc are all fine and
have had some work done to them.
It's red.
The panel behind the seats where the fuel filler locates has had some
mediocre body work done to it but is easily corrected.
If anyone is interested let's talk.  I'm a resonable person.  Just ask
anyone.
Oh, wait......... on second thought.......

I'm in Rochester, NY
Jim

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII "HardWay"  FC68436L  Red, what else?