Re: Joe Curry ???

To: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Subject: Re: Joe Curry ???
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 08:39:03 -0400
Just as long as he stays away from MY house.
I've just gotten a BUNCH of my stuff all cleaned and painted and he's the kind
of guy
that would stick them in his trunk and make off with them.
Nothing like a shiny "new" heater I always say.

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII "HardWay"  FC68436L  Red, what else?