Non-LBC question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-LBC question
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:44:50 +0100

Sorry to send off-topic messages, but I'm sure that at least one of the
brilliant brains on this list will be able to help me out with this question.  A
friend of mine has a 3-year-old Renault Clio, which gets through a set of brake
pads on one wheel only in around 3000 miles.  The pads on the other side show a
normal amount of wear.  My first thought was to replace the brake disc, but he
tells me it's already been replaced.  Does anyone have any idea what else could
cause these symptoms?

TIA

Dean