Re: LHD Glove boxes (& key fobs?)

To: <mrobertson@celcorp.com>
Subject: Re: LHD Glove boxes (& key fobs?)
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:29:08 +0100
Just two days ago I put a set of patterns in the post for Karl in Denmark.
Having offered to draw up some sketches and dimensions for him from the pair
of boxes I have waiting for my (RHD) Mk III Spitty I dug them out but after
a few minutes knew  it's was beyond my abilities to do any drawings - far
too many odd angles and curves.

So I spent a fun 'Blue Peter' evening (sorry in the US but UK listers will
get the reference) with paper, scissors and tape and created a set of
patterns. It seemed to make sense to keep a set for myself so if anyone else
would find them useful just let me have your address (sorry, I haven't found
a way of sending paper down the phone line yet) and I'll make up another
set.

Maybe Mark or someone else would be able to turn them into proper drawings
for the net.

It's no problem cutting these out and posting them, all I'd ask is that if
anyone can use them and finds them useful I wouldn't say no to a keyring for
my collection (see previous key fob thread).

Although mine are for a RHD MkIII Spitfire I believe they should be mirror
images of the LHD variety. As to whether this is correct, or whether they
would be the same as for the GT6 I don't know but I'mm sure someone will
correct me if I'm wrong

Sue
'68 MkIII