Re: CraneCam Electronic Ignition

To: Cwn74@aol.com
Subject: Re: CraneCam Electronic Ignition
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:42:02 -0400
Cwn74@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, you do need to add a ceramic resistor!  Been there....
> I bought the chrome coil and without the resistor turned the chrome blue it
> got so hot.
> See my webpage at
> http://members.aol.com/cwnicholls/spitfire02.html
> you can go back to spitfire01 and forward to 03 if you want to see more...
> to see my installation.
>
> Go to any parts house and ask for the mopar (or whatever) part described in
> the installation instructions...
>
> Clark

Clark,
Thanks for the info. Joe Curry sent me copy of the installation instructions so
I'll be able to have the resistor by the time the kit gets here.

Cheers,

--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
Blackbird Association
Member #1263
***************************
Charter Member
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.tlc-brotherhood.org/
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
***************************
Member Udorn VFW Post 10249
Sawadee Home Page http://www.khonkaen.com/vfw/index.htm
***************************
Life Member Air Force Association
http://www.afa.org
Life Member Air Force Sergeant Association
http://www.afsahq.org/
SpitList
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500
FM43376UO - Daily Driver