Re: Spitfire cross-country touring

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire cross-country touring
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:05:57 +0100
I wan't to make myself a spitfire trailer, which is tuned to the spitfire
suspension not to upset the handleing when going round corners at silly
speeds;-)  But with a look that would only look good on a late spitfire,
(early if thats what you have), and just goes.

That way I can put the bike on, pack in the tent and have room for a
passanger for one of my mainy camping trips.

PS a couple of months ago, 350 miles in two days 34 degee heat, although the
engin temp got hot, and I had problems with the wax stats, it never missed a
beat, and was quite happy crusing arround the welsh windy roads at silly
speeds.

James