Re: Spitfire cross-country touring

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire cross-country touring
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:02:13 -0400
Vic, as far as spares, the most usable, fan belt, fuses, oil filter, upper
dist plate w/points mounted, rotor, cap, TRF 800-234-1104, any and all parts
overnite,  and leave in a very positive frame of mind, you seem to have a
defeatist attitude before you start, these cars are as dependable as any
other and will take you where ever you want to go, just get in the car and
go and enjoy yourself.  "FT"