RE: Fibreglass Panels in the UK

To: craig skitt <caskitt@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fibreglass Panels in the UK
From: "Deatsch, James" <James.Deatsch@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:43:18 -0400
Craig,
as a point of interest to everyone I hope,  I have written (email) to a
company that advertised fiberglass panels for other LBCs and asked them if
they have or plan to have Spit pieces.
So far no reply (a week or so now).
Perhaps they have no intention of responding to a lowly Spit owner such as
myveryownself.
I only wish I could find the original mail note so I could pass on the name
of this company.
Jim