RE: Fibreglass Panels in the UK

To: caskitt@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Fibreglass Panels in the UK
From: Phil Johnson <gt6_man@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:48:22 +0100 (BST)
> Does anybody have any ideas where i could get
> this done in the UK ( W.Midlands and W.Yorkshire
> area )and how much this would cost.

Try Honeybourne Mouldings, Station Road, off
Birmingham Road, Alcester, Warks B49 5BQ. Tel/fax
01789 762071.
Mk4 Rear wings 33UKP, Doors 65UKP, Mk4 Bonnet 165UKP,
Mk4 bootlid 54UKP.

I would of thought most accident repair bodyshops
would be able to quote you for the labour of fitting
and having a respray. It depends upon how much
preparation work you want to do - from 300UKP with you
doing 95% of the preparation to 1500UKP with them
doing it.

As for the safety aspects, then I suppose that there
will be some compromise in the impact resistance, but
you would have to consult the supplier on the quality
of the items.

===
Phil Johnson
Club Triumph (UK) Spitfire/GT6 Secretary
http://www.club.triumph.org.uk/

66 Spitfire4 Mk2 FC73949
68 GT6 Mk1 KC13299