Re: That gasket blew my head away

To: James Carpenter <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: That gasket blew my head away
From: "Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 02:41:31 -0500
I may be banned....I may be flamed.... But political correctness is
officially dead since Clinton.... and I have to say this, cause I know that
more people than me have thought it... James... for chrissakes, please
please, please!!!!! ... learn to use the English language. I can only guess
that English is not your second language. I know you are not a bumbling
idiot, because your posts contain some very insightful,well thought out,
information. I just can't wade through the bad grammar and spelling anymore,
which seems to be so completely on purpose. One of the wisest people I ever
met taught me"...when you break rules ....DO IT EFFECTIVELY!!!"  So please
James, break the rules in some sort of resemblance to how smart you really
are.

Proudly Politically Incorrect,
Jeffrey B. Williams
1973 Spitfire FM1694UO
Soon to be yello with black interior
jeffrey.williams@cwix.com

P.S. I know you have spell check because of your(accurate and on the mark)
post about Outlook98.

P.S.S I am willing to take my lumps for this post.