Re: Settling into Autumn

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Settling into Autumn
From: aeh53@juno.com (Andrew E. Henderson)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:24:57 -0500
OR, you could do what I do;  leave the midwest after the leaves change
(very beautiful!), head to S.W. Fla., & take your Spit with you!
Granted, this does require some sacrifice (multiple tools, etc.) but it
beats staring at a foot of snow & wondering if it's ever going to melt &
let you back on the road.

Andy H. (soon heading south)
71 MK4
On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:28:34 -0700 "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
writes:
>I don't want to get the Orlando people all over me-but, Orlando!?
>THey're
>not known for having the most enjoyable weather in Florida. I know
>Floridians who won't go there because of the weather. (I know of
>whence I
>speak-my dear aunt moved there 3 years ago.) That's why I live in so.
>Cal-the best weather makes up for a lot --and I do mean A LOT of other
>drawbacks-earthquakes and fires being the least of it.
>
>Hey, Kirby-say Hi to my birthplace-Kingston- for me! And a hug to
>Malden on
>the Hudson.
>
>Laura G. and Nigel

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]