Re: Settling into Autumn

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Settling into Autumn
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:49:33 EDT
I really hate to brag or anything, but it is still in the 80's here and it
should be that way for . . .  pretty much ever.  75 is pretty much the dead of
winter on a bad day.  The only bad part is that while most of you get to have
all winter to play with your cars and get them ready for the next season, I am
forced to drive mine all year.

(Sorry, just couldn't resist.  I love it here.)

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
'78 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii