Re: Baby, you can wax my car.

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Baby, you can wax my car.
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 20:59:43 -0700
Hi Neil-and Nigel sends his hellos to Mrs. Peel--

I haven't used water on my car but once in 6 months (and I live next to a
construction site!) After I got Nigel, he was detailed and waxed and usually
I just use the Maguilars quick detailing (after dusting him with a
California Duster.) I did actually wash him yesterday--With Water!!! And I
used a gel wash from Maguilars--came out really great! I think that once
every 4 months or so, I'll have him waxed (they do a great job with a buffer
that takes out all the annoying little scratches! Well worth the $30! Good
way to prtect the investment!)

And I clean his chrome with carburator cleaner and Final Inspection. I also
use a lovely (econo-brand) lemon oil with suncreen on his dash-lovelier each
time I do it.

I detailed the enging the other day-toothe brushes and Dawn dishwashing
liquid.

Oh, and I use washed diapers only, on his lovely skin!

Well, there's all my cleaning tips.

And I do this once a week-and no, I don't have a life! ;-)

Laura G. and Nigel

p.s.--to get rust off chrome-Worcestershire sauce works great!