Re: Baby, you can wax my car.

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Baby, you can wax my car.
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:15:06 -0400
I use the 3 step products from Mothers 1. The cleaner (like a mild
polishing compound), 2. The acrylic glaze and sealer. 3. The carnuba paste
wax.

If wanted for a show, there is the ShowTime spray for quick touch-ups, a
black rubber treatment, chrome polish, and mag wheel cleaner.

I really like the 3 step treatment followed by a lambswool buffing...been
using it for a few years now.

Keith Stewart

> From: Neil McAllister <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
> To: spitfires@autox.team.net
> Subject: Baby, you can wax my car.
> Date: Saturday, October 03, 1998 6:55 PM
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'd just like to do a quick, informal survey.  What waxes are we all
using out
> there and how well do they work?  I'm currently using the old traditional
Turtle