Tall Gears

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Tall Gears
From: Kris & Randy Croft <rkcroft@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 07:40:19 -0600

Barry

Sorry about the late response. You asked about sluggish starts with my
spitfire with 3.27:1 diff ratio. It does seem a little sluggish off the line
but I have nothing to compare this to. This is my first spit and one of
the po's installed what I think is a GT6 diff, # KC 59933. I found this
when I ordered a pinion seal for what I thought was a stock 4.11 diff
Guess what, it didn't fit. Although it's nice for cruising I'm concerned
with what it's doing to the drivetrain.  Any thoughts?

Randy Croft