Re: [Shop-talk] I HATE ROCKAUTO!!! (anyone else?)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I HATE ROCKAUTO!!! (anyone else?)
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 12:48:51 -0700
On 7/16/2020 12:42 PM, Paul Parkanzky wrote:
> I used to struggle with spending tons of time finding the right
> combination of part price and shipping cost every time I ordered
> something.

They actually do a reasonable job of this, if you try to order multiple
items it'll tell you where they're shipping from so you can fiddle with
your order to get them all shipped together.

It's not Amazon Prime (which you pay for anyway), but it works.

Yeah, if it's a BIG order put it in your cart and email them and ask
what they can do.

John.