Re: [Shop-talk] I HATE ROCKAUTO!!! (anyone else?)

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I HATE ROCKAUTO!!! (anyone else?)
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:42:20 -0400
Cc: shop-talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I used to struggle with spending tons of time finding the right
combination of part price and shipping cost every time I ordered
something. Then I needed lots of stuff for an engine replacement and I
found a function on the parts search that optimizes it for you. It
didn't do it exactly perfectly and I still did a bit of messing around
to save a few more nickels but it made it way easier. I haven't done
it in a year or two so I can't point you toward it but if you have a
big order to make, reach out to their customer service and they'll
probably be able to tell you how to optimize it.

Regards,

-Paul