Re: [Shop-talk] Resurecting a totaly dead battery ?

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com> definitions=2020-06-10_10:2020-06-10, 2020-06-10 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1011 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2004280000 definitions=main-2006100130
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Resurecting a totaly dead battery ?
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:00:50 -0500
Cc: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Possibly. I am partial to older vehicles that donâ??t have a lot of
electronics. My newest vehicle is almost 20 years old, oldest 55 years old. I
donâ??t have battery problems on either of them even after 2 months. Havenâ??t
tried longer.

That aside, take it back to see what they say. Doesnâ??t cost anything.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity