Re: [Shop-talk] add water to "maintenance-free" battery?

To: lee@automate-it.com, Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] add water to "maintenance-free" battery?
From: DAVID MASSEY via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 00:52:32 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2774429_1843331715.1563756752807

 Check your connections at the battery and the starter.=C2=A0 And the negat=
ive to the block.=C2=A0 A corroded connector at any of those locations can =
make it look like a weak battery.=C2=A0 I once replaced a starter for simil=
ar symptoms and when I pulled the cable off of the solenoid on the starter =
I noticed it was burnt.=C2=A0 My old starter was probably OK but I installe=
d the new gear-reduction starter mostly for the cool factor.=C2=A0 That's w=
hat it is all about anyway, isn't it.
=20
Dave=20

=20