Re: [Shop-talk] annoying calls

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] annoying calls
From: Donald H Locker via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:33:11 -0400
My default (cell phone) ringtone is silence (a 60-sec recording of
"nothing") so anyone I don't know doesn't interrupt me. And I never
answer a number that I don't know because they all have real rings.

Anyone who is not in my list can leave a message and I call back.

Not perfect, but pretty good.

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail