Re: [Shop-talk] Impact wrenches (heavy duty)

To: Joe Szwed <szwedj@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Impact wrenches (heavy duty)
From: Paul Parkanzky via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:47:44 -0500
Cc: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Eric's already ordered but I'll second this for anybody else
following. A friend bought one and we used it to do the entire front
and rear ends on his wife's older Silverado. It's a no questions asked
tool. If you can get it onto the nut/bolt, then it is going to turn.
We started referring to it as "The middle finger of God." The only
downside I could find was that it's fairly big so there are times you
just can't get it into the space you'd want to.

I'm impatiently waiting for Bosch to come out with a real competitor
to it so that I can buy something compatible with the pair of
chargers, big pile of batteries, and half dozen 18v Bosch tools that I
already have.

-Paul

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk