Re: [Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:42:02 -0700
> Get yourself a gmail account.  They do a phenomenal job of
> filtering out
> the spam.

Yeah, but they also filter some non-spam, and there is no way for you to get it
back, or even know that it was sent.  I gave up on
sending encrypted files through Gmail because so many of them just never show
up.  (And no, they weren't spam or viruses.)

It also seems that their POP3 interface goes down at least once a month, and
sometimes several times per day.  Very annoying, as my
email client thinks Gmail rejected the password and hangs waiting for me to
enter the correct one.

-- Randall