Re: [Shop-talk] Refrigerator

To: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Refrigerator
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net> mail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:54:52 -0400
Just out of curiosity, what is the main reason for the popularity of
a fridge in the garage?  Is it just to have a conveniently located
beverage when you're working?  A second fridge adds to the power
bill, especially when it's an old inefficient unit that is demoted to
garage status.  It also takes up a bunch of space.  I guess I can see
it if it's a detached garage/shop that's far away.  My garage/shop
space is under the living space of my house.  If I have to go
upstairs once in a while to pee, then it's no big deal to bring down
a couple of cans or bottles.  For me, the main thing I guess is the
room.  I have a pretty big space, and I still have a hard time
finding a place for all the stuff I have.

-Steve