Re: [Shop-talk] Refrigerator

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Refrigerator
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 23:58:31 -0400
When the guys from my local appliance store deliver a new
refrigerator and take away a really nice used one, it ends up back at
the warehouse where the guy there sells it used.  I don't know if
this is exactly a sanctioned activity in the eyes of the appliance
company, but I'm sure it happens all the time.  The used ones are
never advertised, but the local builders and landlords know the
deal.  Ask around.

-Steve T.