Re: [Shop-talk] Wifi access point?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wifi access point?
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:22:42 -0700
  While its true that any modern device can store access credentials for
multiple connections, my house wifi barely reaches the garage, its
usually down to one or 2 bars in the garage and my phone will try and
stay connected to it, I have to manually tell it to change to the garage
wifi each time I go in the garage.  They have different names but I had
not thought of making them the same name and will try that, it sounds
like it should work but knowing how things work it will likely confuse
the phone.

  In the house my computers are all wired, so no worries about jumping
to the weak signal, only my phone and my wife's phone are wifi.

     mike