Re: [Shop-talk] Composite Decking

To: dmscheidt@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Composite Decking
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:41:07 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Good info.

Dave,
Asphalt shingles is exactly what I was thinking about.

I consider that application ill advised due to heat, weight, and the
additional mess when it actually gets done right.
But what makes it a bad idea for a deck?
I was thinking about orienting the boards 90 degrees to the existing.  Support
definitely wouldn't be an issue.

Matt