Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel Rec

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel Rec
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:06:35 -0500
I'm torn on this subject. On the one hand, yes, why would you ever use
PVC when you could use anything else, and I've heard of PVC grenade-ing
with awful results.

On the other, I've had a compressed air PVC line explode literally right
above my head, and aside from the noise, it was no big deal.

I'd never recommend PVC lines, but I've spent a lot of time around them.
The one time one blew, it didn't spray the room with lethal shards.

Scott