Re: [Shop-talk] Computer sound problem

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Computer sound problem
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:04:46 -0700
Well, it looks like I got it fixed or it fixed itself....Thanks for all
the replies.

Someone mentioned to try double clicking on the speaker icon and then
following the steps to see if it could repair itself.  That's what
worked.  I could swear I tried that once before, and right-clicking
didn't get me any help, either, but finally it went through the self
repair process and I can hear annoying Youtube videos again.  Thanks to
all for the suggestions and help.