Re: [Shop-talk] led flashlight troubleshooting

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] led flashlight troubleshooting
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:27:47 -0800 (PST)
I have one, also from China. On mine, which uses three batteries, it has to do
with the cheap metal. Sometimes it is the contacts at the bottom of the LED
assembly or the base that the assembly contacts, sometimes, it is at the
spring end.  At the spring end, the stopper/insulator, whatever you want to
call it, moves, and that either causes a short or no contact at that end.
Taking it apart and reassembling will work until the next time is moves from
the spring pressure.

Regards,
Brian