[Shop-talk] led flashlight troubleshooting

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] led flashlight troubleshooting
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:11:00 -0600
recently bought 4 of these little led flashlights and was well pleased...

http://www.amazon.com/BBQbuy-300lm-Flas ... flashlight

I found them again from another vendor (both in china) and ordered more to
give to friends at Christmas... well the last 4 came and not a one of them
worked... vendor gave a refund and I started tinkering... I have juice to the
led assembly in the business end of the light...but no light... anyone know of
a way to test led assemblies... it's only about 1/2" in diameter and totally
sealed (it seems) any suggestions ???

thanks
john

Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

---
protection is active.