Re: [Shop-talk] Renting garage space

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Renting garage space
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 15:14:17 -0400
Some good ideas in there, thanks.  Obviously liability is a big issue, and
even if covered it's one that could easily outweigh the income earned.  Not to
mention the pain in the ass renter you may end up with.
One thing I learned from renting a house, was that it might be a good idea to
check first to see if the renter has a Daddy who is a lawyer.. BIG no no.
Escort them out immediately.   They will pull that card whenever possible.

Makes we wonder what kind of *standard* home insurance policy this building
would carry anyway...
Darn expensive hobbies.

-PJ