Re: [Shop-talk] Making a trap door safe

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Making a trap door safe
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:05:33 -0600
boy, there are some elaborate ideas here... might be cheaper to hire a small
imported boy with a yellow caution flag to watch the hole...

I'm liking something like a 'slam latch' like on truck under body tool
boxes... it's flush..(covers with a rug with no trip hazard)... .it locks
and the barrier tape/rope/chain that someone mentioned before... pull it
across the hall when the door is open... you could also use it for a queue
line at the bathroom door if necessary !

john