Re: [Shop-talk] Sawzall blades

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sawzall blades
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:22:52 -0700
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
I got one of those years ago for probably less than that.  It lives at
school most of the time because the high school is mostly concrete
(think prison construction with less stainless steel) and someone always
wants to hang a poster or white board on a cast in place concrete wall.
Shop teachers get all the fun jobs.