Re: [Shop-talk] Sawzall blades

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sawzall blades
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:17:51 -0500
An additional point for tree cutting. The blades I use for this work are
variable spacing tooth blades. They vary from 2 to 4 per inch, not
something you want to use on thin stock.  Yes that is very coarse, but
they cut thick wood very fast, though ugly.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake John Miller, On 8/21/2012 12:02 AM: