Re: [Shop-talk] OT - California destinations

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OT - California destinations
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:55:25 -0700
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
HIghway 1 is usually full of tourists on the weekend. Expect slow and erratic driving. It's not bad if you're checking out the scenery but if you want to enjoy a nice twisty road it can be frustrating.

There's a nice moderate sized motorcycle museum in Solvang: http://www.motosolvang.com/

I found it by accident when I was there for a bicycle ride. My wife and I spent a couple hours there after the ride.

Pretty much anywhere you go on the coast will be interesting. I've lived here for 50 years and I'm still finding new stuff.

Eric