[Shop-talk] OT - California destinations

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT - California destinations
From: roadster at astound.net (Fred Katz)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 21:42:07 -0700
Jack Mendenhall Museum of Gasoline Pumps
in Buellton, near Santa Barbara, is a must see. Lots of vintage gas pumps, and
old signage. It's a private museum and you have to make reservations. Car
clubs often have displays of their vintage cars at the museum - again, by
reservation. Buellton is like three minutes from Solvang. Solvang is a Danish
settlement with lots of great eateries and Danish treats.

Fred -
Sent from my iPad