[Shop-talk] OT - California destinations

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT - California destinations
From: tputland at charter.net (Tim)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:33:52 -0400 (EDT)
If you go far enough north, you have to at least drive around Lake
Tahoe. (I am biased having grown up in NorCal and also once lived in
Tahoe, but it is a beautiful area!)

I also lived very close to Fisherman's Warf but most of the Bay Area is
in no way a must see in my opinion; especially if you have Yosemite
and/or Tahoe on your list.

Laguna Seca would be a fun diversion for me.

tim