[Shop-talk] OT - California destinations

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT - California destinations
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:04:12 -0700
On 05/18/2012 12:39 AM, nick brearley wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> Can't claim any California roots but have enjoyed many holidays there
> over the years. A few suggestions:
>
> La Brea Tar Pits in LA are interesting, nothing automotive but pretty
> unique natural history stuff.

   LOTS of automotive stuff  next to La Brea Tar Pits, its only a short
block from the Peterson Museum, we ususally park at Peterson and then
walk to La Brea, its not even a full block away.

> Wondered about a Mustang convertible for our next trip, I'd be
> interested to hear how you get on with fitting your luggage in the trunk.

  How much luggage do you have ? wife and I can go for 2 week road trips
in my S2000 with lots of left over luggage space and the Mustang has
enough luggage room for ... uh...lets just says it has enough for a few
months worth of luggage.