[Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN

Subject: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN
From: jblair1948 at cox.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:04:24 -0500
At 09:42 AM 1/17/2012, Peter J. Thomas wrote:

 >I've had similar problems especially with the toilets.  I quieted
it by cutting back
 >the flow with the shut off value.

I think Peter may have something there.  If the washer is broken in
the shut off
valve, either at the sink or in input to the dish washer, it would cause that.

When I was in San Diego, I had a friend that had that with one of the
sinks.  I
replaced the washers and it solved the problem.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction