Re: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN
From: Shannah Miller <shannahquilts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:40:11 -0800
Agreed.  It's far better, in my opinion, to use dish cloths that
can go in the washing machine, or get a knitter friend to make
some knitted ones.  Those can also go in the washing machine.

There are tons of knitted dish cloth patterns out there, but if
someone wants a really simple one, just let me know and I'll
send it on.

The other nice thing about using dish cloths is that they make
very nice shop rags when they're two groady (spelling?) to use
on the dishes.

I find that the plastic sponges rinse out tons better than the
common cellulose ones, and I really wish I could find a source
for them.

Shannah

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums