[Shop-talk] Painting inside a chassis

Subject: [Shop-talk] Painting inside a chassis
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:39:10 -0500
The first thing every MGA owner needs to do is find Barney Gaylord's
site, http://mgaguru.com/.  Go to the expanded Tech Index and prepare
to spend many hours reading.  Here is one page you might find
interesting:   http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/frame/fr105.htm.  Then,
you'll want to check out the MG Enthusiasts forum at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/, and the MG Experience forum at
http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/.  There's lots of great info to
be had on shop-talk, but for MGA specific stuff, I recommend the
above.  Good luck with the project.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net