Re: [Shop-talk] Alarm Systems

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alarm Systems
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:51:18 -0500
Check out what smarthome.com is offering:

http://www.smarthome.com/alarm.html

They say it's $8.95 per month, and works with most existing
equipment.  It's aimed at the do-it-yourself folks, so they're not
responsible for servicing your equipment.  Just bare bones central
station service.  I don't use this, and I have no personal experience
with them, but it looks worth investigating.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums