Re: [Shop-talk] Alarm Systems

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alarm Systems
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:38:42 -0500
We've got all the hardware in the house, but no monitoring.  The
neighbors have ADT, they haven't said anything good or bad about them.

Our house is also extremely secluded. I've often thought someone could
back up a truck, clean the place out, and no one would ever know until
we got home.

But that works both ways...no one will see you rob my house, but if I'm
home, no one will see me bury your body, either...

I'm tempted to put a sign to the effect at the house. You know, just in
case.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums