[Shop-talk] 80 cubic foot acetylene bottle?

Subject: [Shop-talk] 80 cubic foot acetylene bottle?
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott Hall)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:25:20 -0400
That's how they do it here--you can buy or rent a tank, but either way
when you need more gas they're not going to fill the tank you drove up
with, while you wait.  They give you a new tank and the tank you used to
own is now theirs, and you own the new tank they give you , I suppose.
The primary difference seems to be whether they're charging you each
month for the tank or not.

But yeah, it's vital you make sure they'll accept the tank you buy.
Otherwise it's just garage art.