[Shop-talk] water in basement

Subject: [Shop-talk] water in basement
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:38:05 -0400
I'll add my vote for the shop vac.  With mine, you're supposed to
remove the filter when you are using it for water.  Keep in mind that
a shop vac full of water is very heavy.  It's great if there's a way
to roll it somewhere to empty it.  It's not so great if the only way
out is up a long flight of stairs.  In that case, you might want to
use a pump to empty it out.  Just figure out the strategy ahead of time.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net