Re: [Shop-talk] Epoxy/JB Weld on auto a/c line?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Epoxy/JB Weld on auto a/c line?
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 22:00:34 -0400
I'd go with replacing the line.  I know, it probably costs a million
dollars at the dealership, but that's what I'd do.  If this rubbing
on the bracket thing is an unusual situation, I suppose one could try
to find a used line, but it all comes down to how much the part
really costs and how much your time is worth, I guess.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums