[Shop-talk] storage shed plans

Subject: [Shop-talk] storage shed plans
From: tputland at charter.net (Tim)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:54:46 -0400 (EDT)
Yea, more details & info would have helped as, for the most part, I
didn't get any answers I could use. So....

I have just about all the materials I might need from salvaging the 2x4s
from dumpsters (mostly here outside the building I work in) when office
spaces were renovated and the walls were just torn down and all the wood
tossed. I have both plywood and sheets of OSB either given to me
(plywood) or liberated from the materials left on my property by the
roofers. I also have a rool of roofing paper left by the previous owner
of my house. All I will really need to buy is nails or screws, glue, and
shingles. Possible siding material if I go that route. Although I have
several gallons of paint bought on the cheap in the 'mistake' paint
section at local hardware/home improvement stores. I think I even have a
window I could use if I wanted to go that route.

The shed will be used to free up space in the garage so I have more room
to do the important stuff: working on the Datsuns. I would store the
mower, snow blower, yard tools, chicken wire rolls, tomatoe cages, and
what not else for outside work. I would think it would not have to be
much bigger than 10x10 or 10x15 or so.

I have absolutely NO design skills. I need (and read) instructions,
plans, etc. Hence my want for a set of cheap (preferrably free) plans. I
didn't think about the library. I suppose I could use that as a fall
back option.

So, any opinions on cheap or free plans? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Bueller? Has any one seen Jeff Spicoli?

Tim