Re: [Shop-talk] storage shed plans

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] storage shed plans
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:22:59 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the input. I have a basic knowledge of framing as I have
watched it being done and torn down enough walls to have seen up close
how it is supossed to be done (and how it shouldn't be done!). I have
banged some nails here and there over the year so on the basics I should
be ok.

I would bet that I have more than enough 2x4s salvaged for a small shed.
I should have close to 500 board feet saved up as some day I hope to
reframe (refinish) my basement once I have drain tile put in. (I have
been doing the wood salvage thing for several years and the offices
downstairs from us have been redone twice in the last year and a half.)

Thanks again.

Tim