Re: [Shop-talk] storage shed plans

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] storage shed plans
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:36:29 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

You were really close to $1k in materials for an 8x8 shed?

I'm currently kicking around building or buying something for my four year
old's outdoor toys to keep them under cover / get him used to putting
stuff away, etc.

I was a little shocked by what people were charging for simple 8x8-ish
sheds.

Mark