Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:08:44 -0500
I know a lot of people that aren't willing to even install a ceiling
fan, lest they electrocute themselves and burn the house down.  It makes
no sense to me, but enough of my co-workers thought I'm a full-time G.C.
(never mind what I'm doing at the office all day, I guess) because I
cleaned out a sink once to tell me that list wouldn't surprise them.

But cleaning the gutters?  Seriously?  Hire someone to clean your gutters?

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums